Made from sturdy, sleek, & lightweight Fine Bone China. Airavata Tea Pot, Creamer and Sugar Pot is filled with motifs that draw their inspiration from the Pattachitra artform. The motifs seek to depict the Vahanas of Hindu Deities.
The wares have been hand decorated with pastel hues of yellow and green. They have been intricately decorated with bold lines , accompanied by a single tone setting and have been highlighted with 24-karat gold. The wares undergo three stages of firing and stringent quality checks to achieve the desired finish. The colours and gold used are food safe.
MATERIAL : Fine Bone China and 24K Gold
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
SIZE : Tea Pot: 20.32 X 17.78 X 15.24 | Sugar Pot: 10.16 X 12.7 X 10.16 | Creamer: 10.16 X 10.16 (centimeters)
CARE INSTRUCTIONS :
Hand wash with mild detergent
Dry with soft cotton cloth.
Use soft sponge, do not scrub.
Not microwave & dishwasher safe, it is 24k gold.
Return and Replacement policy
- Kindly note for any product to be eligible for return and/or replacement, the customer shall send the intimation for the same within three days from the time of delivery of the product with an unboxing video and images of the product received.
- We only accept return request in case of a damaged or wrongly shipped product.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases