The 'AMAZE Range’ is designed to celebrate & create the magic of Indian heritage water systems into our future. The Maze or labyrinth has been used in many ways, with the mind being described as a Maze as well. The range is inspired by the sinous rain water channels of Mandu and Deeg; water harvesting systems aiding in filtration & remarkable for their beauty.
The collection of cotton-gota Dhurries, Cushions, Hand Blockprinted Upholstery Fabrics, Ottomans and Marble Inlay Tables is crafted in artisanal techniques, like Punja Dhurrie weaving, Stone Inlay, Blockprinting, with intricate interlocking patterns of swirls and mazes forming layered blocks of aqua colours.
'Amaze’ is a celebration of the past, reminding us in the present, to preserve the future. Revolutionize the way you think about the growing water crisis across the world and spark a dialogue by bringing the AMAZE Range into your home!
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases