ANGA- Natural Handmade Pure
ANGA meaning body in Hindi is a range of products interacting intimately to soothe the senses. Comprising of eco-friendly, sustainable everyday essentials, the range is developed organically and in line with ancient traditions.
The range consists of travel essentials to enhance the mood and soothe the anga; ANGA Soaps with integrated scrubber, Apricot Scrub, Cold pressed Oils, Attars (pure fragrances) Horn and Neem Combs, Datun (medicinal twigs for cleaning teeth), Handspun & Woven Bath towels, Dohars,
and ANGA Knife & spoon for the solicitous traveler.
The packaging is designed for minimum impact, with re-useable terracotta, glass containers, and degradable hand-made paper wrapping.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases