In the olden times, people in rural India used to cook in clay pots or handi, which was healthy and flavoursome. Earthenware had always been an intrinsic part of Indian households and Ayurveda suggests cooking in clay pot.
Deep Burned Clay pots are made using a very old traditional pottery technique. A normal red clay pot is kilned once, but deep burned pots are put in the Kiln twice.. The second time, potters bake the pots stacked together with wood and sawdust at a high temperature. This blackens the pots and also makes it very strong and durable. Deep Burned Pots can withstand very high temperature and last longer.
- Our products are handmade so slight variation from the images are expected.
- Slight variations in colours and textures are inevitable and must not be perceived as a flaw.
- Wash with dish soap and keep it dry.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases