From the tall tumbler of Lassi in Punjab to the Filter Coffee in Chennai, Brass used to be the preferred material for tumblers in India. All this changed with the advent of stainless steel and glass which dethroned Brass. By introducing the Brass Tumblers we are not only reminding everyone about our heritage but also the science behind it.
To test the purity of the metal, it should make a resonating sound similar to chimes that generate spiritual vibrations like the ones used in temples.
- Wash with dish soap and keep it dry.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases