To test the purity of the metal, it should make a resonating sound similar to chimes that generate spiritual vibrations like the ones used in temples. Pure kansa is easy to maintain since it does not tarnish like copper or brass as it is corrosion resistant. However, it will lose its richness if exposed to air and moisture for a prolonged duration.
- Our products are handmade so slight variation from the images are expected.
- Slight variations in colours and textures are inevitable and must not be perceived as a flaw.
- Wash with dish soap and keep it dry.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases