Sturdy yet sleek fine bone china, hand decorated with various motifs in black and gold inspired by the ‘Bappuji ki Phad’ art form and highlighted with 24-karat gold. Phad is a traditional art form that narrates elaborate religious stories. Our Byah collection uses Phad to depict the rituals of an indian wedding. The ‘Saat Phere’ are a ritual signifying the steps to a marriage. The ware is decorated in Black, which signifies mystery and Gold, which signifies wisdom, to justify the journey of a marriage.
White fine ceramic Square Platter decorated with monochrome Phad paintings detailed with 24k gold. All colors and gold used are food safe.
- Fine bone china, 24-karat gold Plated
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Dry with soft cotton cloth.
- Use soft sponge, do not scrub.
- Not microwave & dishwasher safe, it is 24k gold.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases