Sturdy yet sleek fine bone china, hand decorated with various motifs in black and gold inspired by the ‘Bappuji ki Phad’ art form and highlighted with 24-karat gold. Phad is a traditional art form that narrates elaborate religious stories. Our Byah collection uses Phad to depict the rituals of an indian wedding. The ware is decorated in Black, which signifies mystery and Gold, which signifies wisdom, to justify the journey of a marriage.
White fine ceramic Tea Set decorated with monochrome Phad paintings detailed with 24k gold. All colors and gold used are food safe.
- Tea Pot: L - 8 in x W - 7 in x H - 6 in
- Sugar Pot: L - 4 in x W - 5 in x H - 4 in
- Creamer: Dia. - 4 in x H - 4 in
- Fine bone china, 24-karat gold Plated
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Dry with soft cotton cloth.
- Use soft sponge, do not scrub.
- Not microwave & dishwasher safe, it is 24k gold.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases