Carved Conical Table Lamp | Wooden Lamp for Bedroom
These table lamps for a bedroom are handcrafted works of beauty from the minds of our carpenters. This base for a table lamp is made of natural wood and features a dramatic yet understated design. Every detail of the pattern on each piece is painstakingly carved by hand. Table lamps for bedrooms are great for any area and may be used to brighten up desks and nightstands. As a bonus, the filament bulb in this table lamp for the bedroom works beautifully with the room's classic, elegant decor.
Set (No. of Pcs) - The table lamp for the bedroom contains 2 yards of wire, one wooden light base, and one filament bulb.
Dimension - L 9.5 in. x W 9.5 in. x H 25.4 in. (with bulb)
Material - Crafted from high-quality, recycled teak wood.
• Take the lamp base and lights out of their packaging.
• In a clockwise motion, screw the bulb into the base.
• Connect the plug to the outlet. Verify that the voltage is set appropriately.
This lamp is suitable for using anywhere in the house including bedroom, bathroom, living room and entrance.
This natural table lamp for the bedroom is a work of art that you can give to your friends or family to provide a touch of warmth and sophistication to their house. This is an excellent option if you're looking for a present for a housewarming, birthday, or the holidays.
All the plans trend toward the goal of having smooth curves and straight lines. Designs are basic, focusing on volumetric layout and carefully exploring how to best combine one or two materials with a favorite of ours: wood. This lampshade's diffused light will illuminate your home's interior with a warm, inviting glow.
Suitable Home Decor
The repurposed teak wood used to craft this sleek table lamp ensures that it complements various interior design styles. It would go beautifully with the Indian style of interior design. Additionally, you may make a bold statement with it in your home by incorporating it with modern design.
About the Brand
Studio Indigene examines things of varying sizes and purposes, including furnishings and tools. Straight and smooth surfaces are a goal shared by all of the designs. The designs are basic, focusing on a volumetric layout and carefully pairing one or two materials with wood as a base.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where should a lamp be placed in a bedroom?
Table lamps for bedrooms are a fantastic way to add soft illumination and a relaxing atmosphere to your space. Bedroom floor lamps are a great way to decorate any room, whether your own or a guest bedroom and make it feel more like a relaxing retreat at the end of the day.
Traditionally, table lamps for bedrooms have been placed on nightstands or either side of the bed to provide ambient lighting and make reading more accessible in the evenings. However, if you're short on desk space, a table lamp next to your bed is a terrific alternative; these lamps serve double duty as both reading lights and mood lighting.
2. What is the purpose of a bedside lamp?
The primary function of bedside lamps is to illuminate the bedroom for reading and other activities, and the secondary role is to enhance the aesthetic value of the space. Moreover, If you sleep alone in bed, you only need one table light, but if you share a bed with a spouse, you'll need two. Two table lamps for the bedroom provide better balance, especially if your bedroom is quite spacious or your mattress is king-size, and this is true whether or not you share the space with anybody else. Table lamps for the bedroom can be any color or design you like, so long as they match the rest of your bedroom. Lamps come in all shapes and sizes, from modern glass or chrome to the more rustic ginger jar.
3. What are the benefits of a table lamp?
Switched table lamps are efficient because their cables are usually short. A few decades ago, the standard bed length was 135 centimeters, so many older homes still have their main light switches sized accordingly. The bed itself may block the main light switch if you have a king- or queen-sized bed, so having a few table lamps nearby can be a lifesaver.
Furthermore, the switch can be positioned near the bed, making it easy to access even for those with limited mobility. The light switch can be placed wherever, including on top of the bed, if that's more convenient. Having gentle light that may be focused on a specific part of the bed is one of the critical benefits of table lamps. When you have a nighttime awakening and need to retrieve an item from your bedside table, you won't disturb your partner or the other sleepers in the room.
Use a cotton cloth dampened with water to wipe it down. Sunlight is harmful. Thus shade is recommended.
• The lamp comes with a filament bulb.
• Connected to the power grid, the wire is 2 yards in length.
• Wood textures and surface finishes may vary from one item to the next due to the handmade nature of this product.
• Customisation is available
Return and Replacement Policy
- Kindly note that for any product to be eligible for return and/or replacement, the customer shall send the intimation within three days from the time of delivery with an unboxing video and images of the product received.
- We only accept return requests in case of a damaged or wrongly shipped product.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases