In the olden times, people in rural India used to cook in clay pots or handi, which was healthy and flavoursome. Earthenware had always been an intrinsic part of Indian households and Ayurveda suggests cooking in clay pot. Our blackened clay pots are ideal for cooking because they are made by traditional artisans and baked in wood fired kilns at very high temperature and can be used over gas as well wood fire.
- Slight variations in colours and textures are inevitable and must not be perceived as a flaw.
- Wash with dish soap and keep it dry.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases