"The incredibly breathtaking Indo-Saracenic architecture of Mysore Palace is the inspiration behind the Dasara Series. Discover the palace, impressively painted in turquoise blue and decorated with intricate flower motifs & gold details. Enjoy the royalty of Mysore on your table with this series which is a mirror reflection of Mysore palace, a true depiction of Royal India.
As a 400 year-old-legacy, Mysore celebrates the festival of Dusshera by displaying the state sword, weapons, elephants and horses in royal procession. This celebration is called as 'DASARA' in Mysore. It is presided by the king of Mysore in an elegantly carved royal chariot, which is the showstopper of the day."
White fine ceramic Dinner Set decorated with blue bird motif and detailed with 24k gold. All colors and gold used are food safe.
- Fine bone china, 24-karat gold Plated
6 Dinner Plate - 11" diameter
6 Side Plate - 8" diameter
6 Dip Bowl - 4.5" diameter
2 Serving Bowl - 9.5" diameter
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Dry with soft cotton cloth.
- Use soft sponge, do not scrub.
- Not microwave & dishwasher safe, it is 24k gold.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases