Inspired by the era of Mughals in India and their interest in detailing in architecture, this lamp has worked out a geometric tessellation on the outside, achieved by a process known as etching.
The inside is covered with a translucent plastic film to ebb out the harsher effect from the tessellation.
Material: Brass and Wood
Finish: Verdigris, brass gold, and grey wood
Dimension: 12; 9 H (in)
Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
NOTE: As the product is handcrafted by skilled artisans, each product is unique in its own way. The actual color of the product may vary slightly from the given image.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases