About The Product:
As its name suggests, the shape of hookah glasses draws inspiration from the hookah smoking pipe with a round bottom and a narrow curve at the top. This shape fits seamlessly in the palm. Also, it gives a sense of mystery and exclusivity to the eyes of the beholder. The distinctive design is a symbol of elegance, creativity, and reliability.
These drinking glasses come in the colors of enticing jewels, opalescent yellow, blue breeze, yellow sapphire, murex purple, rose pink, ruby red, and smoky grey. So, you can buy them in multiples to create a striking equilibrium of a glass set on your dinner table.
These drinking glasses make a good spectacle in your bar or your dining room. The style and color of these glasses can uplift the festive spirits of your guests and yourselves.
The material used to intricately design these decorative hookah glasses is mold-blown glass. These glasses are exceptionally lightweight and durable.
Set/No. of Pieces:
This set comes in a set of one (1).
90 x 90 x 100mm
No assembling required.
Drinking glasses serve several purposes depending on the occasion and what you choose to serve in them. People often use Turkish glasses to brew natural and herbal teas. You can use this glass set in its place to brew delicious teas made from natural ingredients like pomegranate, chamomile, lavender, apple, peppermint, ginger, hibiscus, echinacea, rooibos, sage, lemon balm, rose hip, passionflower and many more.
The crockery can be a startling discussion starter when you are likely to see visitors for an evening tea or dinner. Your unique glassware will leave a lasting impression on your guests. They may even showcase an interest in knowing where you purchased it from or may even ask you to get one for them. Your choice of cutlery displays your taste and personality.
Our hookah glasses in enticing colors are perfect for making cheerful toasts at your dinner evening. Another way to excite your guests with this glassware is by using them differently than usual drinking glasses. You can please your guests with an unusual way of serving desserts in this glass set.
These assorted hookah glasses make exquisite and memorable gifts. Stun your loved ones with this amazing glass set by choosing them as a gifting option for birthdays, engagements, anniversaries, festive celebrations like Diwali and Christmas, housewarming parties, or any other social or corporate event.
This piece of glassware will receive applause from the recipients. And they will make sure to utilize these glasses and always remember you while using them.
Using excellent glasses will make your mornings and evenings feel more special, whether you utilize them to enjoy your first tea in the morning or a cocktail in the evening. This glassware can bring a groovy look to your evening parties and home.
Treat your home bar with these drinking glasses made from fine-cut mold-blown glass. Each piece of this glassware has been expertly crafted through a high-quality glassblowing process. The extra effort put into each glass makes it one-of-its-kind.
Suitable home decor style:
These hookah glasses are retro-themed. And hence, they make a beautiful addition to a mid-century kitchen or vintage-inspired home. Creative glassware can bring an abstract artistic flare to your kitchen and bar.
Dress up your bar with these unique glasses and use them as cocktail drinking glasses for a mesmerizing evening. Or use them to brew fresh tea for a tea lover. You can also use them as decorative pieces to add a sparkle to your bar or dining room.
About the Brand:
Anantanya is all about balancing contemporary and classic aesthetics. The beautiful selection of its crockery makes gourmet experiences enchanting.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is mold-blown glass?
Glassmakers prepare the mold-blown glass by blowing hot glass into a mold. Blowing forces the glass against the inner surfaces of the mold and helps it assume the desired shape and design. They use different types of molds to create decorative vessels and other unique artifacts. Usually, metallic, wooden, and clay molds are incised with different designs and used to shape artistic pieces, just like our hookah glasses.
What are the different types of crockery?
Here are a few types of crockeryware available in the market with a brief outline.
- Bone China: It constitutes at least 45% bone ash which is responsible for added strength and durability. Plus, bone china crockery ware has a thin, refined, and delicate appearance besides being lightweight. Perhaps you may need to choose some other crockeryware for serving vegan and vegetarian meals.
- Porcelain: If you are looking for a hard and white, somewhat translucent type of crockeryware, porcelain is the pick. It comes in both plain and patterned designs with a smooth glazed finish. Porcelain crockery makes an excellent choice for households as they are dishwasher, oven, microwave, and freezer safe.
- Earthenware/Ceramicware: This crockery type is somewhat porous and made from clay. They are comparatively heavier and best suited for roasting dishes.
- Stoneware: These are also made from clay but with added materials giving it a grey or stone-colored appearance. They are chip, stain, and scratch-resistant. This stoneware is best for the oven as it is suitable for even and slow cooking.
- Alumina: This crockeryware uses clay with added aluminum oxide giving it additional strength.
- Melamine: If you are looking for lightweight yet strong and inexpensive crockeryware, melamine is a good pick.
- Terracotta: Terracotta crockeryware is the best choice for Mediterranean cooking because of its unique property of reacting with acidic foods to give a natural sweetness to cooked food.
What are the four basic styles of glassware?
The four basic styles of glassware you need to invest in are:
- Everyday use glasses: These are the most commonly used glassware for serving drinking water at the dinner table with meals. They are the most used type of glassware. Hence, they need to be sturdy. You can choose them according to the design and style of your everyday use of crockery plates and serving bowls.
- Wine glasses: Wine glasses can vary depending on their use in routine and special occasions. You can choose regular stem glassware for routine use. And for special occasions, the choice can depend on the wine or liquor you choose to serve your guests.
- Beer glasses: Traditionally, beer goes well in beer mugs. Depending on the beer style and type, you can choose Weizen, pilsner, pint, nonic, stange, and the ubiquitous beer mug.
- Liqueur glasses: These tiny glasses best serve liqueurs and cordials well. These are usually small-sized stemmed glasses.
Why is it important to know the right glassware for different kinds of drinks?
All types of glasses are meant to house only some sorts of drinks. Glassware is designed according to its specific purpose. Whether you serve water, juices, tea, coffee, smoothies, wines, beers, or anything else, you ought to pick the right glassware.
And that’s because the apt type of glassware can enhance the served content’s aroma and flavor, particularly, when you are serving a beverage with alcoholic content.
The next thing to consider is the served liquid’s texture, garnish, and volume. Also, different types of glassware can keep the drinks at the right temperature. Glassware with handles is best suitable for hot beverages. They prevent the heat transfer from the hot drink direct to the holder’s hand.
What type of glass is used in drinking glasses?
Drinking glasses are made of crystal glass owing to a higher density than soda-lime glass. In addition, it has a high refractive index. Due to this, it looks beautiful when cut. Also, high grade hand blown glass is also used. Different drinks use varied drinking glasses for the best look.
These hookah glasses are extremely convenient to clean. Use mild soap and lukewarm water to hand wash them gently. Or you can safely place them in a dishwasher.
Due to the crafted nature of this item, please expect slight variations in the appearance of each unique piece.
Return and Replacement Policy:
- Kindly note that for any product to be eligible for return and/or replacement, the customer shall send the intimation for the same within three days from the time of delivery with an unboxing video and images of the product received.
- We only accept return requests in case of a damaged or wrongly shipped product.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases