Make serving & drinking your coffee authentic, with these davara stoneware tumbler sets. The iconic davara or dabarah tumbler is a cultural, yet an everyday functional serveware used in most of the traditional homes in the coastal city of Madras.
Crafted by artisans with years of material knowledge and craftsmanship, Wallistry’s dabara tumblers are designed retaining the nostalgic traditional form, with a conscious choice on material and colours. The brown colour enhances the strong essence of coffee, while the blue colour, being the contrast, induces a sense of sweetness to the drink!
- About Stoneware:
Stoneware is one type of ceramic, made from clay, fired at a temperature higher than 1,200°C. This results in a more durable material, with a denser, stone-like quality (compared to porcelain or earthenware).
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases