Inspired by the Hindu temple structures called Shikaras, locally known in Jaipur as Kalash, the Kalash pendant series was created.
These spires come in many designs and shapes, but they all have mathematical precision and geometric symbolism. Scholars suggest that this shape is inspired by the cosmic mountain of Meru or Himalayan Kailasa, the abode of gods according to Vedic mythology.
The base of Kalash is made of two materials - copper and wood that are used in combination with brass. Hang them individually or in a group to create beautiful nooks in your home.
Material: Copper and Brass
Finish: Verdigris finish
Dimension: 8.5 x 15 H (in)
Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
NOTE: As the product is handcrafted by skilled artisans, each product is unique in its own way. The actual color of the product may vary slightly from the given image.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases