Copper or brass reacts with sour food, salt and lemon which can be harmful for the body. Therefore, they are not recommended to eat or cook in. Whereas, Kansa or Bronze does not react with sour acidic food hence, it is the best metal to eat and cook in.
To test the purity of the metal, it should make a resonating sound similar to chimes that generate spiritual vibrations like the ones used in temples. Pure kansa is easy to maintain since it does not tarnish like copper or brass as it is corrosion resistant. However, it will lose its richness if exposed to air and moisture for a prolonged duration.
- Kansa Plate - 10.5 in
- Katori big - 4 in
- Katori medium - 3.3 in
- Katori small- 3 in
- Brass Tea Spoon - 1
- Brass Fork- 1
- Brass Tumbler
- Wash with dish soap and keep it dry.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases