Kansa/Bronze Plate set With Ayurvedic Properties
About the Product
Kansa, or bronze has a high reputation in the Ayurvedic field as the gold standard in improving a person’s health and well-being. Its therapeutic benefits include promoting gut health since its alloys alkalize and cleanse the food. More of its benefits include immunity building, illness prevention, and stress relief. Its ability to destroy microorganisms makes it optimal for use daily.
Since copper and brass are reactive materials when coming in contact with sour, salty, and lemony food, Kansa is not reactive, making it the best metal to eat. This bronze dinner set’s quality is outstanding. Its purity can be tested by making it chime with its vibrations providing an answer.
These are the specifications of this bronze dinner set:
Set (No. of Pieces)
This set includes one plate and three katoris of different sizes.
This bronze plate set is crafted using bronze
Kansa Plate - 10.5 in
Katori big - 4 in
Katori medium - 3.3 in
Katori small- 3 in
No assembly is required for this Kansa plate set.
This bronze set is suitable for eating and serving. It can be used every day and looks great for special occasions. Since Kansa has many healing properties that promote a sound digestive system, you can see the difference in your health over extended use. This bronze plate set can display fresh fruits and vegetables on the tabletop. For a touch of retro flair, arrange a variety of vintage kitchenware on a shelf or in a cabinet.
A thoughtful gift for housewarming and festive celebrations. It can be gifted for occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, childbirth, marriage, and other festivities.
- Bronze has many health benefits, which makes it ideal for everyday use.
- Its distinct color palette looks very appealing in any dining table setup.
- Copper is nonreactive, which is suitable for all types of food.
- It is corrosion resistant, unlike many of its other counterpart metals.
- Team it up with more such sets to create a full-fledged dining experience.
Since copper has been used in ancient Indian practices for centuries, they have an excellent sustainability factor. Bronze is biodegradable and can be recycled fully. Due to this factor, our scientifically advanced ancestors emphasized its usage.
Suitable Home Decor
The bronze color palette matches all types of dining table decor. It has an air and flair that cannot be replicated. This plate set retains its traditional sense but has a modern edge to its design. This makes it suitable for all home decor styles and would not look out of place.
About the Brand
Green Heirloom brings traditional, sustainable, and eco-friendly cookware from local artisans on a collective platter. Buying from this company means keeping a communities’ culture and occupation alive since they are the makers of these products. They ensure that each artisan is acknowledged and rewarded for their brilliant skills, which will be otherwise forgotten if not appreciated.
1. Which metal is good for a dinner set?
The best metal for dinner sets is stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic, and fine bone china. Most Indian households have traditionally used copper, bronze, and stainless steel for eating daily.
Stainless steel is the most popular since it is durable, nonreactive, and budget-friendly. For formal use, porcelain, fine bone china, and ceramic look way better and fancier. When buying a dinner set, make sure it is nonreactive and user-friendly.
2. What is included in a dinner set?
Mainly a dinner set includes different sizes of plates like the dining plate, side plate, dip bowls, serving bowls, etc. Dinner sets mostly have 20, 24, 36, 48, and so on pieces that can serve 4 - 12 people. Some dinner sets also include soup bowls, platters, pitchers, and jugs that you buy depending on the type.
Dinner sets are classy and elegant to set up the dining table by amping up its style. You can first place the dinner plate and stack it on the side plate and on top of the soup bowl for the best look.
3. Is Kansa good for cooking?
Yes, Kansa or known in English as bronze, is an excellent material to cook and eat food in. Since it does not react to sour or acidic food, it is ideal for consumption.
In the Indian subcontinent, Kansa has been used for centuries for its therapeutic properties. It is known for promoting good health by making the digestive system stronger. Its healing properties make it one of the most sought-after materials for cooking food.
4. What is a Kansa plate?
Kansa, which in English is called bronze, is an ancient metal that has been used for centuries in India. It is known for its remarkable healing properties. In Ayurveda, this material is given the highest regard since it it is known to promote good health.
Kansa plates, glasses, cutlery, and cooking vessels have again started gaining popularity as people have come to know their best again. The best part is that it does not react to acidic or sour food, making it fit for consumption.
- Wash with dish soap and keep dry for longevity and a natural shine.
- You can also use the traditional method of cleaning with Tamarind for great results.
Acidic and citrus meals can directly discolor the metal.
Return and Replacement Policy
- Kindly note for any product to be eligible for return and/or replacement, the customer shall send the intimation for the same within three days from the time of delivery of the product with an unboxing video and images of the product received.
- We only accept return requests in case of a damaged or wrongly shipped product.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases