Lotus Tealight Candle Holder
This exquisite tea light holder in gold colour is surely synonymous with opulence since the light exuding from the tea light creates a mystical glow that can calm the soul. With a mango wood base and stencil-cut lotus design, this one is a must-have this season. The lotus is sacred in many religious cultures and during the festivities, you can place it in your puja room for gorgeous decor.
Since it is available in silver colour as well you can choose the hue according to your home decor needs. You can place small, medium or slightly larger candles and the stencil cut would give a glimmer of light which will create an amazing atmosphere that is filled with love, laughter and happiness. Simply place a tea light and enjoy the warm glow of this beautiful and luxurious tea light holder.
Due to the fact that they are also used for religious purposes during holidays like Diwali and Hanukkah, this specific market thrives at these times. Diwali, also known as the festival of light, is a very important holiday where people burn candles around the house, on windows, or even freshly produced rangolis to decorate their homes.Wax candles, often known as scented candles, can have a relaxing effect because individuals often add fragrance and essential oils, which, when burned, provide little notes of delicate smell. Candles with scents may be purchased in a variety of scents, including vanilla, lavender, and more elaborate scents like pumpkin spice, blossoming roses, etc. Beautiful candle holders are frequently used with scented candles.
Material - Mango wood base with iron and nickel-plated metal sleeve which is stencil cut in lotus design.
Dimensions: Dia. - 2.5 in x H - 3 in
Can be used anywhere for decoration, festive decoration, home decor, in the living room, for a relaxing bath etc. You can use it singularly or in multiples for a more dynamic look.
An excellent gifting option for the festive season, housewarming present or as an office gift. This piece will be well appreciated since its beauty and uniqueness is very attractive and will be well utilised by your loved ones.
Gently wipe with a slightly damp cotton cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals and abrasive materials since they can damage the product.
Since these lanterns is handmade by local artisans, they are subjected to slight variations in texture/appearance/colours.
Return and Replacement Policy
- Kindly note for any product to be eligible for return and/or replacement, the customer shall send the intimation for the same within three days from the time of delivery of the product with an unboxing video and images of the product received.
- We only accept return requests in case of a damaged or wrongly shipped product.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases