Tan Leather Woven Candle Lantern/Lamp
With a touch of fanciful glow, this seraphic candle lantern has an elegant and timeless appeal due to its quality of emanating a gorgeous shimmer when illuminated by light. It is perfect for both indoor and outdoor settings and has hand-woven tan leather detailing and a sturdy steel base. Candles and their significance in life are sometimes overlooked since they have been used by humans for so long and are now taken for granted because of electricity, but consider how helpful they were in previous times when there was no electricity and it was dark at night. A candle is said to both challenge and defines the darkness. When lighted, a candle may dispel an entire room's darkness with only a little flame; nevertheless, as soon as the flame goes out, darkness returns since there is no longer any light.
Additionally, candles are placed atop birthday cakes to symbolise the brightness and light of human existence. Candles signify advancement and a person growing smarter as they age since they are added as they get older. Candles were also widely employed in earlier periods, such as when Lord Ram returned to Ayodhya after a significant conflict. As a sign of triumph and optimism, the locals lighted candles throughout the whole area. Candles are now utilised to create wonderful smells like vanilla, lemon peel, lavender, and many more throughout the space. Overall, they are used favourably rather than negatively. The mess made by melting wax is the sole drawback, but a candle stand or candle holder, which is available in a variety of sizes and forms, is a very popular and simple solution to that issue.
Material - Made using steel, leather and glass
Dimensions - L- 7” x W - 7” x H - 16.5”
Can be used anywhere for decoration, festive decoration, home decor, in the living room, for a relaxing bath etc. You can use it singularly or in multiples for a more dynamic look.
An excellent gifting option for the festive season, housewarming present or as an office gift. This piece will be well appreciated since its beauty and uniqueness is very attractive and will be well utilised by your loved ones.
Gently wipe with a slightly damp cotton cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals and abrasive materials since they can damage the product.
Since this lantern is handmade by local artisans, they are subjected to slight variations in texture/appearance/colours.
Return and Replacement Policy
- Kindly note for any product to be eligible for return and/or replacement, the customer shall send the intimation for the same within three days from the time of delivery of the product with an unboxing video and images of the product received.
- We only accept return request in case of a damaged or wrongly shipped product.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases