“I live only here, between your eyes and you,
But I live in your world. What do I do?
--Collect no interest--otherwise what I can;
Above all I am not that staring man.”
Clean design meets the natural beauty of sustainable, robust bamboo, masterfully crafted in remote villages of India. The Mira Round mirror has an exquisite organic finish. The sophisticated curved frame edge and soft round shape create an elegant vintage look. The combination of natural warm hues and smooth round shape make the Mianzi Mira a stylish decorative mirror that would bring a touch of elegance to any hallway.
Handcrafted by heritage artisans, this piece brings together craftspersons of all backgrounds. Part function, part art, this exquisite earthy mirror is a best-of-both-worlds design. Featuring a clean, minimal circular shape, finished with a bamboo frame in natural texture and interesting palette, this piece makes an impact in your entry, hallway, or above your couch. Handmade in an ethical environment, from start to finish, this mirror takes five-plus days to complete.
Wipe clean gently with a soft, damp cloth.
Do not soak in water or use abrasive substances.
Avoid placing hot pans or heavy items directly on the product.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases