The compact and portable design of spices (masala) rack sits on the kitchen counter without taking too much space, it’s a great wooden tabletop Masala Dabba container to organize herbs and spices and it matches evenly with the rest of your stainless steel appliances. Masala jars are handy to store other cooking ingredients.
USAGE : Use it as a kitchen accessory, place all the herbs and spices in the jars and close it with the lid to protect from moisture; Can be used to serve mouth Fresheners or dry fruits to guests at a party or permanently placed at a centre or dining table; Make it a Sewing Kit and keep your threads, needles and buttons in one place. Store and Serve candies, toffees and chocolates for kids. Make a First Aid Box out of it and store your bandages and medicines safely.
GIFTING : Makes a perfect Diwali or Deepawali gift items home kitchen décor deepavali housewarming (greh parvesh) Gift for family and friends.
DIMENSIONS : Box - Diameter - 9 inches, Height - 3 inches. Jars - 2.5 inches Diameter, 3 inches Height
MATERIAL : Mango Wood with Stainless Steel Jars. COLOR : Gold
CARE INSTRUCTIONS : Wipe Clean with Damp Cloth.
NOTE : Nature of Handicraft Items should not be considered as Imperfections
Return and Replacement policy
- Kindly note for any product to be eligible for return and/or replacement, the customer shall send the intimation for the same within three days from the time of delivery of the product with an unboxing video and images of the product received.
- We only accept return request in case of a damaged or wrongly shipped product.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases