Modish Masala Box Wooden with Stainless Steel Jars
About the Product
With a space-saving design, this masala box has many features. It not only stores spices but also looks to declutter multiple spice bottles that get hidden in the cabinets. It is also portable that will help you organize herbs and spices.
Made of stainless steel, it is suitable for storing, is nonreactive, and merges effortlessly with other stainless steel appliances. The round design with two floors can help visually see all the spices.
This wooden masala Dabba can place spice and herbs in its jars that you can close with the help of a lid that will protect it from moisture. You can also use it permanently to serve mouth fresheners, dry fruits, and other such items that can be placed on the dinner table.
Some of the distinctive features of this wooden masala dabba are:
Set (No. of Pieces)
This set comes with 1 large box and 5 small jars
Made using Mango Wood with Stainless Steel Jars
Box - Diameter - 9 inches, Height - 3 inches
Jars - Diameter - 2.5 inches, Height - 3 inches
Place the 5 small containers in the given compartments. You can fill them with any spices of your choice.
Though most masala boxes are used in the kitchen, this sleek product can be used anywhere in the home. You can use it as a spice container or sewing kit to store dry fruits and other condiments. You can also use it to serve candies, toffees, chocolates, and as a first aid kit. You can also place it on your vanity to segregate different things easily.
This kitchen decor makes a unique and thoughtful gift option for friends, family, and relatives. You can gift it on Diwali, housewarming, or at Greh Pravesh. You can also give this as a thoughtful gift to someone going abroad to settle or study as a reminder of home.
- Each small jar is detachable, which means easy refill and cleaning.
- The earthy wooden color will make your kitchen look even more stylish.
- The round design helps to have easy access and look at all the spices.
- The stainless steel and copper color jars are nonreactive and long-lasting.
Suitable Home Decor
Made using wood and stainless steel, this masala box is compatible with all decors. Since modern Indian kitchens have upgraded each element, why not the masala box? This is the best upgrade to have functional and stylish decor.
About the Brand
Nestroot aims to bring functionality to a collaborative field with superb design. Their journey through the years has made them a beloved brand that offers bespoke and captivating products. With creativity and innovation at the heart of their products, they have become trendsetters. From traditional to modern design concepts, their home decor items capture everyone's heart.
1. What does spice box mean?
A spice box, also known as a masala box, is a small container used to store spices. These small containers fit a bigger container with spices used daily. They are easy to clean and refillable, which makes them highly functional.
A typical masala box will contain various spices, such as cumin, cardamom, cloves, and cinnamon. These spices can be used to flavor food or to make traditional Indian dishes. Since it is difficult to use large packets of spices, this becomes imperative for convenience.
2. What is an Indian spice box called?
An Indian spice box is Masala Dabba, which can be found in almost all Indian households. They are the prized possession of many families as they can be handed from generation to generation.
It is kept right beside the stove to use for daily cooking. It has a variety of spices that are most commonly used, like salt, pepper, cumin, red chili powder, and more. Most masala dabba's come with around 6-10 compartments and a lid. The lid protects the spices from spoiling.
3. What is a masala dabba used for?
The usual round masala dabba with small containers is used to store spices. It is commonly used in Indian households for daily use. It is kept near the stove for easy access during cooking. It only holds the essential spices used in almost all Indian dishes.
The spice box is the prestige of the kitchen and is one of the most used items. This can include salt, pepper, garam masala, cumin, cloves, asafoetida, fenugreek, red chili powder, and more. They can also store dry fruits, pickles, candy, sweets, and other items.
4. Which type of masala box is best?
Traditionally a round masala box is used since it provides quick access and an overview of all the spices. It can be made of wood or stainless steel, which are the most popular.
They are easy to clean and have a long life. If you need to keep a lot of spices in your masala box, then opt for one with more containers. Also, ensure that the box has a lid, so the spices don't get spoiled due to external forces like heat and humidity.
- Wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- Do not use any harsh abrasives for cleaning.
- Keep away from moisture and excessive heat.
Handcrafted items' inherent characteristics shouldn't be viewed as imperfections.
Return and Replacement Policy:
- Kindly note for any product to be eligible for return and/or replacement, the customer shall send the intimation for the same within three days from the time of delivery of the product with an unboxing video and images of the product received.
- We only accept return requests in case of a damaged or wrongly shipped product.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases