Inspired by the era of Mughals in India and their interest in detailing in architecture, this lamp has worked out a geometric tessellation on the outside, achieved by a process known as etching.
The inside is covered with a translucent plastic film to ebb out the harsher effect from the tessellation.
Material: Brass and Wood
Finish: Brass Gold and Natural Wood
Dimension: 4.5; 15 H (in)
Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
Note: As the product is handcrafted by skilled artisans, each product is unique in its own way. With wood being a natural material, the product may have slight irregularities in terms of color, texture, and grains.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases