Wooden Masala Box – The compact and portable design of spices (masala) rack sits on the kitchen counter without taking too much space, it’s a great wooden tabletop Masala Dabba container to organize herbs and spices and it matches evenly with the rest of your stainless steel appliances. Masala jars are handy to store other cooking ingredients.The container can be used as a masala Dani in your kitchen, place all the herbs and spices in the jars, and close it with the lid to protect it from moisture. It Can be used to serve mouth Fresheners or dry fruits to guests at a party. The Wooden Masala Box can be used as Sewing Kit and keep your threads, needles, and buttons in one place.
You can store and serve candies in this box, toffees, and chocolates for kids. Make a First Aid Box out of it and store your bandages and medicines safely. The Spice Box is the perfect gift item for kitchen decor housewarming (greh parvesh) Gift for family and friends.
- Material Base & Jars – Acacia Wood, Lid – Stainless Steel
- Dimensions Base – Dia. - 9 in, Jars – Dia. - 2.7 in x H – 2.1 in
- Set Size 7 Spice Jar Containers, 1 Box, 1 Lid;
- Wipe clean with a damp or wet cloth
- No direct contact with water or soap
- Treated Wood – Termite proof wood, Food Grade Lacquer Coating – since it’s commonly used as a Masala Box.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases