With delightful details of a time gone by, the Perkota Collection provides practical
organisation to a contemporary desk. Referencing Perkota, the walls of the Old
City of Jaipur, the objects are made of shisham wood with brass wire inlay craft
known as 'Taarkashi'. Choose from variety of 'Perkota' organisers ranging from Paperclips, Notepad, Cardholder.
The Perkota Card Holder, an elegant pieced wood stand with one row for business cards or stationery and indentations
to hold pens, frames the experience of sharing your identity on a desk.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases