"Copper or brass reacts with sour food, salt and lemon which can be harmful for the body. Therefore, they are not recommended to eat or cook in. Whereas, Kansa or Bronze does not react with sour acidic food. It is one of the best metals to cook and to eat in . Bronze has been used for cookware from time immemorial and it ensures the well-being and maintenance of our health.
For centuries bronze Uralis have been the first choice when it comes to Ayurveda formulations and for temples in South India. These Uralis are huge and heavy which are not ideal for day-to-day cooking. Hence, we have designed a sautŽ pan which is perfect for the modern kitchen while retaining its traditional roots - A perfect marriage of traditional technique and modern utility."
- Length - 43 cm (including the handle)
- Wash with dish soap and keep it dry.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases