Barbeque cutting boards and regular plastic cutting boards are the two cutting boards most commonly used and bought amongst consumers. You must choose between the pros and cons between each cutting board. Both have different functions. Both of these types are the most commonly used, but they both serve two very different purposes. A barbeque cutting board is strictly wood-based. A wood-based cutting board is what barbeque cooks use because they retain the juices from your meat and keep your knives sharp. Plastic cutting boards dull your knife quicker over time and cannot retain the juices due to run off.
In India Tamarind wood has always been the first choice when it comes to a cutting board. The main reason is that it is durable, does not chip easily and has anti-microbial qualities. This single piece wood cutting board made from mature tamarind tree is handcrafted and seasoned by traditional methods to ensure that it will stand the test of time ..
- Take care of your Tamarind BBQ Board and it will last more than a lifetime. Wash your cutting board with warm water and soap. Rinse with water and dry very well. Never keep the board submerged in water. To re-season the cutting board wipe the board clean with some vinegar and then rub a table spoon of warm oil all over. Remove any excess oil using a soft cloth.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases