In India Tamarind wood has always been the first choice when it comes to a cutting board. The main reason is that it is durable, does not chip easily and has anti-microbial qualities. This single piece wood cutting board made from mature tamarind tree is handcrafted and seasoned by traditional methods to ensure that it will stand the test of time.
- Take care of your Tamarind Cutting Board and it will last more than a lifetime. Wash your cutting board with warm water and soap. Rinse with water and dry very well. Never keep the board submerged in water. To re-season the cutting board wipe the board clean with some vinegar and then rub a tablespoon of warm oil all over. Remove any excess oil using a soft cloth.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases