Bowl Wooden Tea-Lights Set of 3
About the Product
These minimalistic tea light holder are a perfect addition to any home decor. They have an innate ability to make the look come together flawlessly with their simple design. The bowl shape gives it an edge over other tea lights, and its smooth carved surface is a class apart. You can upgrade your home decor game by adding these bowl tea lights to your home. They come in a set of three.
The best part about this product is the use of wood which matches well with all types of interiors. Wood being sustainable also adds to its extraordinary charm. The perfect size is easy to handle and makes for a standout piece. Candlelight does not need a day or occasion to be used, but its aura calls for everyday appeal.
Set (No. of Pieces)
This tea light stand comes in a set of 3
Made using Acacia Wood
Dia. - 7 cm x H - 5 cm
No assembling is required for these bowl tea lights.
This tea light stand can be used anywhere for decoration, festive decoration, home decor, in the living room, for a relaxing bath, etc. You can use it singularly or in multiples for a more dynamic look. Tea lights are known for their subdued glow, creating a calming environment. Due to this, using them daily can make a stress-free atmosphere.
An excellent gifting option for the festive season, as a housewarming present, or as an office gift. This piece will be well appreciated since its beauty and uniqueness is very attractive and will be well utilized by your loved ones.
- Wood looks excellent with all decor since most homes rely heavily on wooden furniture.
- The compact size makes it easily used in all areas of the house.
- Once the tea light is over, you can keep replacing it with fresher ones.
- This tea light will stop your surface from getting damaged due to wax drippings.
Wood is a sustainable material that can be easily recycled many times. This product is handmade by skilled artisans, which adds to its sustainability.
Suitable Home Decor
These wooden tea light candle holders have this charm that makes them work with all home decor. Think of any home decor style in the world, and they will gel with it instantly.
About the Brand
Studio Indigene aims to reinterpret wood in the most unconventional, straightforward, and distinctive way possible. Their product speaks eloquently about their unique approach by combining design and practicality on the same canvas. Skilled woodworkers skillfully craft each excellent and long-lasting work of art. All people who produce their home décor products do it out of love and passion.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you use wood as a candle holder?
Yes, you can use wood as a candle holder, but it comes with a lot of caution. You should be present around when you wish to burn a candle using a wooden holder. Wood being a flammable material, should not go unchecked and unattended.
If you want to reduce that hazard, you can use wood that has been treated to be safe for use. For this, you should buy from a reliable source. At Arcedior, you can find a large variety of candle holders made of wood that is safe to use.
2. How many hours do tealights last?
Since tealights are smaller in size, they burn for approximately 3 to 4 hours on average. It also depends on the type of wax used; hard wax will melt slower than soft wax.
If you want your tealights to burn for longer, choose beeswax since it lasts 7 hours. Also, you can select a thicker wick that does not extinguish quickly. If you burn multiple candles in close proximity, the tealights will also burn faster due to the surrounding heat.
3. Are tea lights safe?
Yes, tea lights are safe if you use them with the necessary caution. Since tea lights have a thin metal on their outer surface, they can get very hot. This can lead to damage to the surface it is kept on. To use a tea light safely, you should always use a tea light holder.
They come in many shapes, sizes, and designs that can beautify the home and safeguard your furniture. When using tea lights at home, also ensure that they are not unattended and always extinguish them before going to sleep or leaving the room.
4. What kind of wood is used in candles?
Multiple kinds of wood can be used to make candle holders such as Sheesham wood, birch wood, and bamboo wood. Wood is an easily accessible and nature-friendly material that is very popular for candle holders.
You can even make the candle wick using softwood. There are tons of ways to use wood to make a candle holder. For more wooden candle holders, check out the large variety in Arcedior Shop.
Gently wipe with a slightly damp cotton cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals and abrasive materials since they can damage the product.
Since these bowl tea-lights are handmade by local artisans, they are subjected to slight variations in texture/appearance/colours.
Return and Replacement Policy:
- Kindly note for any product to be eligible for return and/or replacement, the customer shall send the intimation for the same within three days from the time of delivery of the product with an unboxing video and images of the product received.
- We only accept return requests in case of a damaged or wrongly shipped product.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases