Brass Masala Dani | Spice Storage Container | Spice Box With 7 Containers
Luxury Brass Masala Box | Spice Storage Container
If you are looking for a container for the kitchen to store the spices, choose this luxury masala box. This kitchen masala box is all made of high-quality bronze and covered in luxurious gold to give your kitchen cabinet an elegant look. This spice box Indian has seven katoris to hold seven different spices. This also has an airtight lid with a sleek knob so that the spices do not come in contact with moisture. This box can be used as a sewing kit, medicine box, or even a candy box for kids.
|In the Box
|1 Kitchen Masala Box
|9” x 2.5” x 2.5”
|No assembly is required
This masala box for kitchen has the following uses:
• Used to store different kinds of spices
• It can be used as a sewing kit to put needles, hooks, buttons, threads
• It can be used as a medicine box
• It can be used as a mouth freshener box
• It can be used as a sweet box
• It can be used to put candies and chocolates
• It can be given as a gift to someone who has a special love for boxes
• It can be used to put different kinds of dry fruits
• Also, this will be a perfect decor item for tables due to its beautiful finish.
About the Brand
Kansyam family is a foremost traditional vessel manufacturer’s firm across India, that produces and delivers bronze and brass artifacts, from more than 100 years of time span. It provides absolute traditional products at your preference for serving healthy and delicious dishes. It also adds its natural benefits to your daily food as bronze can retain more than 98% of the nutrients of the food when served in it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are spice containers called?
The spice container is known as the masala dabba. The kitchen masala box comes with a box accommodating several small jars to keep the spices such as chili powder, turmeric, asafoetida, cardamom, cumin, etc. It is covered with a lid, preferably with a knob, to prevent moisture contact with the spices.
2. Which material is best for the masala box?
The best material for a masala box is stainless steel, as it retains the aroma, flavors, and colors of all the spices in the box. However, you can also choose wood, glass, brass, and bronze materials for the kitchen masala box.
3. What is the benefit of a brass masala box?
The benefit of a brass kitchen masala box is that it preserves the rich antioxidants of all the spices. In addition, it will keep the spices away from harmful bacteria.
4. Can we store spices in a brass container?
Yes, you can store the spices in a brass container. The brass masala box for the kitchen comes with several small jars or compartments to keep the spice and an airtight lid to cover the container. The brass container will keep all the spices fresh for a long duration.
The original product may be subject to slight variations in colors/appearance from the image.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
RETURN AND REPLACEMENT POLICY:
- Kindly note for any product to be eligible for return and/or replacement, the customer shall send the intimation for the same within three days from the time of delivery of the product with an unboxing video and images of the product received.
- We only accept return requests in case of a damaged or wrongly shipped product.
Unique Designer Brands
Discover and experience true creativity with our curated products from handpicked Indian brands
We value our customers' needs and hence, provide free and timely shipping across India for all products
We partner with trusted payment gateways to bring you secured online transactions