Drum Wooden Tea-Lights Set of 3
About the Product
This smooth carved wooden tea light is elegant with its clean and awe-inspiring design. This tea light resembles the shape of a drum synonymous with festivity, togetherness, and joy, which this product aims to deliver. Great for general use and the festive season, these tealights are a class apart.
This three-piece hardwood tea light set may be stacked together to form the centerpiece of the dinner table and create an opulent ambiance. These tea lights may be chosen in large quantities to produce a symphony of light enhanced by their unique atmosphere.
Set (No. of Pieces)
This product comes in a set of three (3).
Made using Acacia Wood
Dia. - 2.25” x H - 2.5”
No assembling is required for these drum tea lights.
These tea lights can be used anywhere for decoration, festive decoration, home decor, in the living room, for a relaxing bath, etc. You can use it singularly or in multiples for a more dynamic look. It is a widely used household ornament that is visible everywhere. It doesn't have a particular time or place to light. The best part is that it can be used throughout the year for warmth in the winter or on special occasions.
An excellent gifting option for the festive season, as a housewarming present, or as an office gift. This piece will be well appreciated since its beauty and uniqueness is very attractive and will be well utilized by your loved ones.
- The drum shape is unlike any other form you have seen for a candlelight stand.
- The wooden material used means that it will suit any type of home decor.
- It is carved smoothly and elegantly, which will make it the star of the evening.
- Since it comes in a set of three, you can build a cohesive look using them.
Suitable Home Decor
A candle-based decoration can be tall, spherical, abstract, and decorated in various colors and styles, depending on the number of candles on each stand. This makes it perfect for all home decor, whether Indian, Modern, Eclectic, Rustic, etc.
About the Brand
Studio Indigene seeks to redefine wood in the most eccentric, simple, yet unique manner. Merging design and utility in the same canvas, their product speaks volumes about their distinct approach. Skilled woodworkers are responsible for artfully creating each premium and durable masterpiece. Their home decor items are made with the love and devotion of all those involved in the process.
1. What can you do with a tea light holder?
Besides using a tea light holder for lighting candles inside, you can use it in many other ways. You can place small flowers inside a tea light stand and make mini bouquets. This unique decor idea takes very little time but leaves a significant impact.
You can thoroughly clean the holder if it is made of glass and use them for alcohol shots. You can place succulents inside them for long-term use and make your mini succulent garden! Add some twinkling lights in them for a burst of light.
2. What is a tea light holder?
A tealight is a tiny, frequently inexpensive object that contains candle wax. It is constructed of plastic or even very light metal. For setting the tea light, a tealight holder is a valuable piece of home décor.
They are not used directly because they are tiny and quickly extinguish; instead, they are placed in a tea light holder or candle holder.
They shield the tealight from the elements so that its flame can burn for a more extended period.
The little candle holder is available in various sizes and forms and may be positioned in the living room, bedroom, or bathroom.
3. What do you call a fancy candle holder?
A candelabra or candelabrum is a fancy candle holder characterized by its long and tapered body. It has many stems or arms that are used to hold multiple candles.
They have been used for centuries when electricity wasn't invented as a light source. In earlier days, they were made of precious metals like silver, gold, crystal, etc.
They were held in high prestige and were often found in royal and wealthy houses. They are intricate and decorative, making them a very cherished piece of home decor to this day.
4. What are the advantages of a candle holder?
First and foremost, the most apparent advantage of a candle holder is that it does not let wax spill onto the surface. The sturdy base allows the candle to stay in place and not dwindle.
While burning, the candle can become very hot, which makes it challenging to handle. A candle holder allows better handling and is easier to transport from one place to another.
When the candle holder protects the candle, it can burn for longer. Outside forces do not extinguish it, and it can burn without interruption.
Lastly, a candle stand can make the space more elegant. They come in so many different shapes and sizes. This allows for finding the most suitable candle holder for your home.
Gently wipe with a slightly damp cotton cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals and abrasive materials since they can damage the product.
Since these tealights are handmade by local artisans, they are subjected to slight variations in texture/appearance/colors.
Return and Replacement Policy
- Kindly note for any product to be eligible for return and/or replacement, the customer shall send the intimation for the same within three days from the time of delivery of the product with an unboxing video and images of the product received.
- We only accept return requests in case of a damaged or wrongly shipped product.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases