This captivating, magical enchanted forest urli/centerpiece with royal elephants has its own story to tell. It takes you to the whimsical forests and lands far far away. This product is completely handcrafted in pure brass. It is dipped in pure silver and lacquered.
It can be used as urlis filled with water with a few floating t-lites and flower petals. It can also be placed in the middle of a table setting with some floral arrangement.
This piece looks absolutely stunning, goes with modern as well as traditional decor. It depicts the rich cultural Indian heritage and can be passed down for generations to come.
You can significantly increase the life of your silverware products by taking proper care of them. This set comes coated with lacquer that helps keep them be tarnish-free. Use a soft, moist cloth to gently clean them. Do not scrub or use detergent. Lacquer coat lasts for about 6 months in coastal areas and 2 years in other areas. After that if required for polishing ìSilvoî ( a polish for real silverware) can be used.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases