The beautiful matt gold thali is made in pure brass and has multiple detailing.
A small silver ghungaroo swinging from the thaali with integrate etching work makes this extremely special. The edge of the thali has a unique shape of its own as well.
The set consists of a Thaali, 2 Katoris, a Bell, a Kalash and a Diya.
The work on this set is all hand-done by local artisans in India.
Diameter of the Thaali 10 inches and depth (height) is 2 inches
You can significantly increase the life of your products by taking proper care of them. This set comes coated with lacquer that helps keep it tarnish-free. Use a soft, moist cloth to gently clean them. Do not scrub or use detergent. Lacquer coat lasts for about 6 months in coastal areas and 2 years in other areas. After that if required for polishing ìBrassoî ( a polish for Brassware) can be used. Brass oxidises on exposure to the atmosphere over time, and eventually darkens and acquires a patina, which is a charm on its own giving it a unique antique look You can use ìBrassoî to get a new polished look when that happens.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases