Handwork Cane Planters | Metal Indoor Planters Set of 2
Give your floral arrangement an edge with metallic indoor planters and plant stand. The metallic planters are made of powder-coated iron to prevent rust. The cane work on the lower portion of the planters is done by skilled artisans. It is made of powder-coated iron to prevent rust. The planters are in two sizes, large and small. This planter smooths the corners of the room and brings cohesiveness to the decor style.
Set (No of Pieces) - This product comes in a set of two: 1 large, and 1 small.
Material - The indoor planter is made of iron featuring handmade cane details.
• Large: Dia. - 30 cm x H - 82 cm
• Small: Dia. - 28 cm x H - 72 cm
Color - It is available in two colors:
• Matt Black
Assembly - It does not require any assembly.
• Plant fragrant flowers in indoor metal planters.
• Place potted plants inside the planters to protect them from pests and pets.
• You can also beautify the plant stand with artificial plants such as peace lily, monstera, or lucky bamboo.
• The planters are also used to decorate the outdoors, such as porches, verandas, or balconies.
• You can use planters as a barrier from outdoor spaces.
• These trendy planters are popular for urban gardening, where limited space is available.
• Some people decorate it with a bunch of artificial flowers that look like a bouquet.
• These planters are ideal for gifting items at housewarmings, retirement parties, or anniversaries.
About the Brand
The Decor Remedy has become synonymous with trendy designs, good quality, and artisanal products. Each product is specialized in transforming the home into an aesthetic paradise. They have always held the phrase 'vocal for local' and are proud to use the expertise of skilled Indian artisans. With various products under their belt, you are sure to find the most suitable home decor item.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you plant directly into metal planters?
You can use them in shade or indoor areas. As the metal gets heated quickly, it is dangerous for outdoor plants.
2. How long do metal planters last?
Metal planters can last 50-60 years. Planters made of galvanized metal are more durable than steel. Aluminum lasts several decades before getting oxidized.
3. Are metal planters good for indoor plants?
Yes, indoor plants can survive in metal planter stands. But the disadvantage is that it can get rusty.
4. Are metal planters safe?
They are not safe for the plants. It gets heated up quickly and can damage the health of the plant. Also, the inside of the planter needs to drain the excess water. Otherwise, it will cause rust.
• Use a mild chemical agent to clean.
• Wipe any excess water around the planters.
• Make a hole at the bottom of the metal planter to drain excess water.
The cane work is done by artisans. Thus, minor imperfections should be neglected.
Return and Replacement Policy
- Kindly note for any product to be eligible for return and/or replacement, the customer shall send the intimation for the same within three days from the time of delivery of the product with an unboxing video and images of the product received.
- We only accept return requests in case of a damaged or wrongly shipped product.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases