Elegant Kalash Pendant Light | Hanging Light for Pooja Room
Elegant Kalash Pendant Light
Kalash is a local Jaipur term, meaning Shikhara (English mountain peak) of a Hindu temple. The spires on the hanging cord are inspired by the shikhara. The pendant light is made from brass and wood and gives traditional vibes to the space. The decorative hanging lights in pairs create a symmetrical arrangement in the placement area.
|In the Box
|1 Hanging Light
|Brass and Wood
|Dia.- 9ʺ x H- 15ʺ
|Brass gold and natural wood
|No assembly required
• Use decorative hanging lights for hall.
• Use hanging lights for the pooja room to create a focal point.
• Use it in pairs to create ambient lighting.
• Hang these lights in outdoor spaces and illuminate the home during Diwali, Christmas, or Eid.
• As task lighting, you can use it on a kitchen island, over a nightstand, or dining table.
• The versatile design is suitable for both residential and commercial places.
• It will be a perfect gift during a housewarming pooja or during festive occasions.
About the Brand
Balancing contrasts, Studio Saswata revolved around creating detailed pieces that embrace minimalism. Discovering inspiration in opposites like nature and geometry, Studio Saswata believes in uninhibited curiosity, finding inspiration everywhere. Going strong since 2013, they combine handcrafted and machine-made to bring to life stunning decor that blends well in every home. Finding its base in quality, craftsmanship, and authenticity, Studio Saswata is an example of the power of creativity.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What factors should I consider when selecting a pendant light for a pooja room?
You should consider the following factors:
• Size: The size of the light should be proportionate to the size of the pooja room.
• Placement area: Places such as around the idol, in the middle of the room, or at the corner of the room should be decided before installation.
• Lighting: Choose warm and soft light for the pooja room.
• Energy-efficient lights: LED lights should be chosen for hanging lights.
2. Can we use multiple pendant lights in the pooja room?
Yes, you can use two or more pendant lights in the pooja room. It creates a focal point in the pooja room.
3. Can I mix different types of ceiling lights in a single hallway?
Yes, mixing and matching different ceiling lights creates a unique decor style. Layering different lights visually appeals to a distinct lighting scheme.
4. How do I replace a light bulb in a hanging pendant light?
Turn off the pendant light and allow the bulb to cool down. Then, replace the bulb with the new one. Restore the electric supply and turn on the pendant light.
As the product is handmade by skilled artisans, it may have a slight variation in color from the image.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
RETURN AND REPLACEMENT POLICY:
- Kindly note for any product to be eligible for return and/or replacement, the customer shall send the intimation for the same within three days from the time of delivery of the product with an unboxing video and images of the product received.
- We only accept return requests in case of a damaged or wrongly shipped product.
Unique Designer Brands
Discover and experience true creativity with our curated products from handpicked Indian brands
We value our customers' needs and hence, provide free and timely shipping across India for all products
We partner with trusted payment gateways to bring you secured online transactions