Your cheese and charcuterie will look even more delicious and appealing when placed on this hand-cut, hand-polished, and gold-plated tray. The natural grey color looks lavish since it is made with agate. Agate is a natural gemstone with intrinsic therapeutic powers developed over centuries inside the ground. This grey cheese platter is suitable for serving starters, snacks, and small food creations in a dapper manner. The platter is perfect for placing beautiful rolled pieces of sushi and will make your dinner table look even more elegant. Even if you are dining alone in your home, the food displayed on this platter will make any food instantly taste better.
Here are some of the distinctive features of this cheese platter:
Set (No of Pieces)- This piece is a set of one (1)
Material- Crafted using the vibrant semi-precious agate stone
Dimensions- The size of this food platter is 10 x 8 inches
Assembly- No assembly is required
It can be used to serve appetizers, desserts, and a curated charcuterie board that will accentuate the overall appeal of the food. If you prefer serving Chinese or Asian food, you can place dim sum, sushi, spring rolls, prawn crackers, and other items. Besides its use as a serving platter, you can also use it as an organizing tray. It can be used as a jewelry holder on the dressing table or for holding knickknacks at the entrance.
No occasion is necessary to give your loved ones this gold-plated gemstone serving platter, as this is an artistic embellishment. This will be an excellent gift for housewarming, birthdays, anniversaries, and even as a wedding present.
- The gold edges make the serving platter more luxurious and appealing.
- The natural grey color with mineral deposits makes the food look extra vibrant.
- The unique shape is unlike any other available elsewhere.
Suitable Home Decor
This food platter would look excellent with all home decor styles. When placed on varied dining tables, it will accentuate the dinner table as well as the food.
About the Brand
Gemtherapy by Rosado strives to create a diverse product range with the motto of 'Heal, Glow, Grow.' Their brand's name is derived from combining gemstones into items of daily use that are also responsible for healing therapy. They use the expert craftsmanship of the 'Karigars of Jaipur' in creating their magical and spellbinding products.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the difference between a cheese platter and a charcuterie board?
A cheese board and a charcuterie board are both types of appetizer boards that are popular for parties and gatherings. They are typically made up of various meats, cheeses, bread, and other snacks. The main difference between the two is that a cheese board is focused primarily on cheese. At the same time, a charcuterie board also includes meat.
2. How do you arrange a cheese platter?
First, consider the variety of cheeses you're using and how they'll look together. A good rule of thumb is to choose three or four types of cheese, including hard cheese, soft cheese, and blue cheese. You'll also want to include some accompaniments like crackers, bread, fruit, and nuts for the crunchy element. Then place homemade or store-bought dips paired with the crackers and bread.
You can balance out more flavors by placing sweet and savory items like roasted peppers, black olives, and fruit jams. Setting raw and diced vegetables like carrots, beetroots and cucumbers can add color. Once you've gathered all your ingredients, it's time to start arranging! Start by placing the cheeses on the board first, then fill in the gaps with the crackers and other accompaniments. And last but not least, don't forget the cheese knives!
3. What should be on a cheese platter?
First, choose a variety of cheeses. You can go for all one type, like all cheddar, or mix it up with different textures and flavors. Try to get a variety of colors as well. An excellent selection might include white cheese like mozzarella, yellow cheese like cheddar, blue cheese like Gorgonzola, and goat cheese. Second, provide some accompaniments for your cheeses. Choose items that will complement the flavors of the cheeses and provide contrast in texture. This might include crackers or bread, fruit, nuts, honey, or preserves. Third, don't forget the utensils! You'll need something to spread the cheese with, so provide knives or small spoons. And if you're serving crackers or bread, use plates and napkins. With these tips in mind, you're ready to create a fantastic cheese board that your guests will love!
4. What are the types of platters?
The most popular platters are the cheese boards which are used to serve various types of cheeses.
- Charcuterie boards are also similar, but they have cured meats on them.
- A seafood platter has a medley of different seafood like salmon, prawns, oysters, crabs, lobsters, etc.
- An antipasto platter is served as a starter before the main meal. They can have small items like bruschetta, dips of various kinds, artichokes, cheeses, and more.
Besides, these platters come in many shapes and sizes that can vary according to the number of people to serve.
Wipe using a clean and soft cloth.
Due to their natural sources, this agate platter features distinctive shapes, patterns, and colors. Agate rock can vary whether or not they feature minute mineral-lined cavities. They are all noteworthy in their unique ways.
Return and Replacement Policy
- Kindly note for any product to be eligible for return and/or replacement, the customer shall send the intimation for the same within three days from the time of delivery of the product with an unboxing video and images of the product received.
- We only accept return requests in case of a damaged or wrongly shipped product.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases