- This Cheese Platter and cutlery has been handcrafted in Jaipur using Agate - a natural semi-precious stone. Naturally occurring gemstones are formed over a thousand years inside the earth and have their own inherent healing properties.
- The cheese platter can also be used to serve desserts, appetizers, or to curate a charcuterie spread for a delicious accent on any tablescape.
- Agate carries a strong balancing energy that brings harmony to your life.
- Your platter and cutlery is hand cut and polished by local artisans and gold plated on the edges.
NOTE: Due to the hand-hewn nature of this item, expect variation in the size and appearance of each unique piece. Wipe clean with soft cloth
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases