Sturdy yet sleek fine bone china, hand decorated with hues of blue and flower motifs inspired by the interiors of Mysore Palace and highlighted with 24-karat gold. The palace interiors are exquisitely painted in turquoise blue and decorated with intricate flower motifs and gold details. The duck motifs are also inspired from carvings of pillars at the palace. Our Dasara collection is a fine representation of Indian royalty that you can now enjoy in the comfort of your own homes.
White fine ceramic Tea cup saucer decorated with blue bird motif and detailed with 24k gold. All colors and gold used are food safe.
- 2 Tea Cup: Dia. - 3 in x H - 3 in
- 2 Saucer: Dia. - 6 in x H - 1 in
- Fine bone china, 24-karat gold Plated
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Dry with soft cotton cloth.
- Use soft sponge, do not scrub.
- Not microwave & dishwasher safe, it is 24k gold.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases