‘Thikri’ technique pieces handmade mirrors, cast and cut into shapes on multiple surfaces. It is this traditional skill, made famous at the ‘Sheesh Mahal’ (Palace of Mirrors) that is celebrated in the modern stools in the shapes of a cylinder and a cuboid. Glistening from every surface, these luxury artefacts can double as occasional tables or stand alone as jewels in a spacial setting.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases