An accessory for serving dried fruits as well as keeping valuables.
Round cut and finished, the bowl is made of Andhi marble native to Rajasthan. Keep it neat with the delicate removable lid. This soft white marble can stain when exposed to dark colors like red wine, turmeric, or beetroot. It's best used for serving dry snacks or keeping knick-knacks. There are two variants available.
Material: White Marble and Brass
Finish: Beaten brass and polished marble
Dimension: 5.25 x 5.25 x 3.25 (in)
Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
Note: As the product is handcrafted by skilled artisans, each product is unique in its own way. Marble being a natural material, each piece is different in terms of color, texture, and veining.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases