Water Drop Hand Tufted Wool Rug
As the hues of blue, grey, and white create a roaring symphony, this area rug has uniqueness embedded in each thread. Constructed to form the shape of a water droplet, that is a timely reminder of the wonders that nature beholds. Even a small transparent and pearly droplet can spark oodles of joy that only nature can provide. This tufted carpet is a testimony that a designer and stylish piece of home decor can make all the difference in beautifying the home. Its warm and cozy qualities speak volumes for themselves, and it is like a sliver of the ocean in your home.
Here are some distinctive features of this tufted rug:
Set (No of Pieces)- This piece is a set of one (1)
Material- Hand-tufted and made with premium wool
Available in different sizes: 10 x 12 ft, 6 x 9 ft, 8 x 10 ft, 5 x 8 ft
Assembly - No assembly is required; place it in the desired area.
A superb carpet for the dining room, living room, and bedroom. Will grace the flooring of any residential or commercial area. Rugs are known to absorb dirt and excessive sound in the room. Along with this, they add comfort and style to the area they are placed.
This area rug is a superb present for the festive season, birthdays, and as a housewarming present. Rugs have been around for centuries and have an air around them that attracts people. A sign of luxury, it is on many people's wish lists. So gifting a rug can fulfill that wish for your dear ones.
• This tufted rug brilliantly presents the serenity of water in its design.
• The cool and soothing blue color looks distinctive in the room.
• The eye-catching design makes this area rug very attractive.
• Being hand tufted, one can be assured of its quality and longevity.
Suitable Home Decor
As this rug has a natural element of water in its design, it can be paired with any home decor. The blues on this rug has many shades, which means that it can complement any color palette.
About the Brand
Savi Decor has carved a niche in the rug industry by amalgamating the traditional art of rug making and modern design aesthetics. They create striking designs on the rugs that transcend to become more of an artistic piece. Catering to all decor needs, their carpets range from machine-made to handwoven masterpieces.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the benefits of carpet?
Rugs can help to protect your floors from damage, keep your home clean, and even improve indoor air quality. They help to protect your floors from scratches, scuffs, and other types of damage. This is especially important if you have hardwood floors, as they are more susceptible to damage than carpeted floors. Rugs clean your home by trapping dirt and dust before it settles on your floors. And finally, rugs can improve indoor air quality by trapping allergens and pollutants that would otherwise float around in the air.
2. How to Choose the Right Carpet for Your Home?
There are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for rugs. First, you'll want to decide what material you want the rug to be made of. Wool and silk are popular choices because they are durable and stain resistant. Other options include synthetic materials like polyester or nylon, which are less expensive but not as durable. You'll also want to decide on the size of the rug. A small mat will suffice if you're looking for something to put in front of your door. But if you're looking for something to go under your coffee table or in your living room, you'll need a larger size. Finally, you'll want to choose a color or pattern that fits your home's style. Opt for a geometric pattern or solid color if you have a modern home. If your home is more traditional, look for a Persian or Moroccan rug with intricate designs.
3. What texture of carpet is best?
A carpet with a very tight weave tends to be more durable and stain-resistant. Still, it may also feel stiffer and less comfortable underfoot. A carpet with a looser weave may be more comfortable and luxurious, but it may also be more prone to showing wear and tear over time. Which type of carpet texture is best for you will depend on your personal preferences and the needs of your space. A loop or cut pile might be the best option if you are looking for a durable carpet that will stand up to heavy traffic. A textured or frieze carpet might be better if you want a soft, luxurious feel underfoot.
4. Is it OK to put area rugs on hardwood floors?
The answer is yes! Area rugs help protect your floors from scratches and wear and tear. Just be sure to choose the right rug for the job. A heavier rug with a thick pile will help protect your floors better than a thin, lightweight rug. And be sure to vacuum regularly to keep dirt and dust from buildup on your floors.
• A new rug's natural characteristic is shedding.
• Avoid sweeping, scrubbing, or brushing the rug.
• Vacuum occasionally and keep the vacuum beater brush mode off.
• If spills happen, blot them right away. Avoid rubbing the stain.
• Rotate every so often to balance wear.
• Place protection under the legs to prevent heavy furniture from flattening and stacking.
• If a thread comes out, cut it using scissors rather than pulling the yarn.
• Regular professional cleaning is advised.
• Avoid folding the rug.
• Aim to keep the rug away from moist or damp surfaces.
Return and Replacement Policy
- Kindly note for any product to be eligible for return and/or replacement, the customer shall send the intimation for the same within three days from the time of delivery of the product with an unboxing video and images of the product received.
- We only accept return requests in case of a damaged or wrongly shipped product.
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at email@example.com
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases