Kansa Dinner Set | Pure Kansa Thali Set of 6 | Bronze Dinner Set
Original Kansa Thali Set of 6 pcs
This Kansa thali dinner plate set is made of bronze, combining copper and tin. It comprises six pieces, mainly one buffet plate, halwa plate, spoon, bowls, and glass. This thali has raised and sharp edges, which help to hold it easily. Also, this Kansa thali set has a pattern on it. In addition, the bowls, glass, and spoon are all made of bronze. This thali is perfect to use on festive occasions or to give to the staff members as a gift. Unlike iron, bronze alloy does not react with sour and acidic food items. Lastly, it is easy to clean and maintain. You need mild soap or detergent with warm water to clean it thoroughly.
|In the Box
|6 Pieces (1 Thali, 2 Bowl, 1 Sweet Dish Bowl, 1 Glass And 1 Spoon)
|Set weighs 1.4 kg approx
The usage of these dinner plate sets are:
• Used at homes for casual dinners
• Used as a puja thali to put earthen lamps, flowers, and sweets
• Used as a decorative element to put on tables or in kitchen cabinets
• It can be used as to gift to your loved ones on their special occasions
• It can be used to serve food to the individuals
About the Brand
Kansyam family is a foremost traditional vessel manufacturer’s firm across India, that produces and delivers bronze and brass artifacts, from more than 100 years of time span. It provides absolute traditional products at your preference for serving healthy and delicious dishes. It also adds its natural benefits to your daily food, as bronze can retain more than 98% of the nutrients of the food when served in it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the size of a dinner plate?
The size of a dinner plate can range anywhere between 10 inches to 12 inches depending upon the manufacturer and brand.
2. Is the Kansa plate dishwasher safe?
Yes, the Kansa plate is dishwasher-safe. Also, it is easy to clean the bronze plates with mild soap and water. These do not react with acidic or sour food.
3. Is it good to eat in Kansa Plate?
Yes, it is perfectly fit to have food on a Kansa plate. This plate is made of bronze metal that does not react with sour and acidic food and is considered perfect for eating the food in. The consumption of food in this metal is good for health and leads to a better appetite.
4. What is Kansa Thali made of?
Kansa thali is made of bronze, which is an alloy of copper and tin. Copper and tin are amalgamated with 78 percent and 22 percent, respectively, to create the bronze alloy, which is suitable for the consumption of food.
The original product may be subject to slight variations in colors/appearance.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping within India is free of cost
- Shipping time for In-stock items: 7-10 Days
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
RETURN AND REPLACEMENT POLICY:
- Kindly note for any product to be eligible for return and/or replacement, the customer shall send the intimation for the same within three days from the time of delivery of the product with an unboxing video and images of the product received.
- We only accept return requests in case of a damaged or wrongly shipped product.
Unique Designer Brands
Discover and experience true creativity with our curated products from handpicked Indian brands
We value our customers' needs and hence, provide free and timely shipping across India for all products
We partner with trusted payment gateways to bring you secured online transactions